NEW MAKE-UP POLICY
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2020
Policy does not guarantee space available for make-up
This policy is based on space availability ONLY.
If no space is available in the student’s class and age level, no make-up class can be scheduled.
New make-up policy guidelines:
Students will be allowed only ONE make-up class per calendar month
Make-up class must be done within 30 days after missed class or it is forfeited
If student is absent for their make-up class, it is forfeited.
Make-up class must be done in the same class level and age group that was missed.
Make-up class can only be done after a class has been missed; it can’t be made prior to a missed class.
Make-ups MUST be scheduled online through our iClassPro Parent Portal - see instructions below. (iPads at front desk may also be used to schedule)
This policy is NOT applicable to either the Hot Shots or Team levels.
No refunds will be issued if you are unable to schedule a make-up class.
Process for making up a missed class:
1. Once you miss a class, a make-up token will be generated on your account and you will receive an email that a class was missed
2. Login to your account (login instructions on our website under “Recreational Gymnastics -> Parent Portal” tab)
3. Click on the Makeups tab on the left side of the screen
4. Select student
5. Click Request to see list of classes with space available
6. Select make-up date (must be within 30 days of missed class)
7. Click Request on class day/time you would like to do make-up in
8. Click Confirm
9. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email
10. Come to class on your assigned make-up day/time
*If you need to re-schedule, please let us know PRIOR to your make-up class